INFORMATION ON THE HANDLING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA EFFECTIVE FROM 25 MAY 2018
It is important for Szaki Trans Kft. That the data of our Partners is secure, therefore we handle their personal data stored in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR (General Data Protection Act). You will find a detailed description of this in the attached Privacy Notice .
Please read the contents carefully.
Name of data controller:
Szaki Trans Kft. (Hereinafter: Data Manager)
Data controller company registration number:
Data controller tax number:
Headquarters of the data controller:
1151 Budapest, Károlyi Sándor út 162.
Data controller e-contact:
Szaki Trans Kft. Handles the following personal data in relation to the Partner and subcontractors for the following specific purposes:
the purpose of data management :contractual relations between the Partner or subcontractor and Szaki Trans Kft
scope of data managed: contact details: name, telephone number, e-mail address
legal basis of data management: fulfillment of contractual obligations due to the contract concluded between the Partner or subcontractor and Szaki Trans Kft. [Article 6 GDPR
- 1. b)]
data retention period: 8 years after the termination of the contract.
data storage method: paper-based and electronic
In accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, the data subject is entitled to:
- request access to your personal information
- request the correction of your personal data
- request the deletion of your personal data
- request a restriction on the processing of your personal data
- exercise data portability with regard to your personal data and - protest against the processing of your personal data.
Right of access : The data subject has the right to receive feedback on whether his or her personal data is being processed and if such processing is in progress, he or she is entitled to have access to his or her personal data and certain information related to the processing.
The right of access shall cover, inter alia, the following information:
- purpose of data management
- scope of data processed
- legal basis for data management
- data storage deadline - method of data management
- recipients of data transmissions
- range of data processors
The data subject is also entitled to request a copy of the personal data processed by the Data Controller.
Right to rectification: In certain cases, the data subject has the right to have inaccurate personal data relating to him or her corrected or to supplement incomplete personal data at his or her request.
Right to delete: In certain cases, the data subject has the right to have his or her personal data deleted at his or her request and the Data Controller is obliged to delete such data.
Personal data must be deleted if
- personal data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws his or her consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the data subject objects to the data processing and there is no overriding legitimate reason for the data processing or the data subject objects to the data processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law applicable to the controller;
- personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services to children under the age of 16.
- if the controller has disclosed the personal data and the personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed, it shall delete them and take reasonable steps, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the cost of implementation; - in order to inform the controllers that the data subject has requested the deletion of links to the personal data in question or of a copy or duplicate of such personal data.
Right to restrict the processing of data : In certain cases, the data subject has the right to have the processing of personal data concerning him or her restricted at his or her request. In this case, the data may only be processed for specified purposes.
Right to data portability: In certain cases, the data subject has the right to receive personal data concerning him or her made available to the Data Controller in a structured, widely used, machine-readable form and to transfer this data to another data controller.
The data subject may also have the right, if technically feasible, to request the direct transfer of personal data between data controllers.
Right to object: In certain cases, the data subject has the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data, in which case the Data Controller may no longer be able to process this data.
The data subject may object to the processing of his or her personal data,
- if the processing or transfer of personal data is necessary only for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to the Data Controller or to enforce the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, the data recipient or a third party, except in the case of mandatory data processing;
- if the use or transfer of personal data is for the purpose of direct business acquisition, public opinion polling or scientific research; and
- in other cases specified by law.
You may request information on the handling of your personal data, as well as request the correction or deletion of your personal data, with the exception of data processing prescribed by law, in the manner indicated at the time of data collection or at the contact details provided by the Data Controller.
The person concerned may appeal to the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / C) or to the court competent according to his or her place of residence or stay.